Monday, March 23, 2009

Jenhan's First Deadlfit Competition

Just thought of sharing it here with you guys. I took part in my first Deadlifting competition last Thursday (19 March 2009). The rules weren't strict. There was no weight classes, and not a pound for pound. It wasn't even a 1RM competition.

It seems more like just an event cooked up by the gym to complete their events quota but anyways, I decided to take part just for the fun of it yeah? Pussy Weights represent!

I felt that I could have done a lot better if someone was there to support/motivate me or to scream at me. Had a long day that day and didn't get much rest or food. Quite critical of myself but I dont think I should be, its just the first time and the first of many yeah? Anyways, watch the video!

I did:
135lbs x 12
185lbs x 10
225lbs x 8
275lbs x 8
315 x 4 (needed 6)