Friday, August 8, 2008

Malaysia: Legs workout log.

Last day of the week. My diet was pretty shit the day before (Thursday). I don't know if that could've affected my recovery. Irregular sleeping patterns and anxiety could also have affected the performance of today's workout.

I was panting and tired most of the time. Probably because of the poor ventilation and warm stuffy room. Regardless, I still managed to get in the zone for the lift. Hence, I nailed most of my sets with ease. I did fail my lying leg curls, but that was because they were too heavy anyway.

I had poor appetite after the workout. Maybe today's lack of enthusiasm had more to do with anxiety than anything else.

Here is today's log:

Squats (my favourite):
135lbs x 10
185lbs x 8
205lbs x 6

Dumbbell Lunges (per hand):
22.5kg x 8 x 3sets (meaning 4 lunges per leg every set)

Leg Extensions:
90lbs x 10
100lbs x 8
110lbs x 8

Lying Leg Curls:
40lbs x 10
50lbs x 8
60lbs x 4 (failed to hit 6)

Dumbbell Stiff Legged DeadLifts (per hand):
25kg x 8 x 3sets

0 comments: