Friday, October 3, 2008

Rippetoe -pilot-

Hi folks,

I'm just starting Rippetoe, but I'm having problems with my squat form, thus I'm going to reset my Rippetoe on next week, in a proper power rack. I'm still in my 1 week study break, been staying in my friend's place and yea, been slacking behind a lot.. Today's workout is just because i don't spend my day doing nothing for the whole week.

Workout A:
Squat: 20kg/30kg/40kg/50kg/55kg/60kg/60kg/60kg
Bench Press:20kg/25kg/30kg/35kg/40kg/40kg/40kg
Dead Lift:18kg/28kg/38kg/48kg/58kg/68kg

i was using smith machine for squat (no power rack here), couldn't really perform as the ROM is somewhat fixed. i struggled for the last few reps for squat and bench press, my friend spotted me though.

as per Xeem suggested, I'll post up my diet and workout on next week onwards, yea, a proper one. until then, lift hard peeps.

cheers

0 comments: